Understanding Draw Days Settings
This document is intended to help you better understand the Draw Day, Submit Day, Freeze Day, and Cancel days in SunLync as well as how they interact with specific EFT Membership options.
EFT Draw Days Options
- Draw Day: The draw day determines on what day the rules below are based off of as well as what your draft day is when selling EFT Memberships. You can insert a single Draw Day or Multiple; commonly people use 1 or 2 draw days a month to reduce the amount of overhead and maintenance associated with creating and submitting the EFT batches.
- When creating an EFT Membership under the EFT Information heading you have the option of checking the box “If past submit day set first draw 1 extra month into the future.” If this is checked and the customer comes in past the date set for the submit day and before the next draw day they will not be brought into the very next batch but the one a month after.
- Submit Day: The submit day determines what the last day a customer can buy a membership and be a part of the next upcoming draft
- Before Submit Day: If the customer signs up for an EFT before the submit day they will be drawn into the very next batch that you create.
- Submit Day and After: If the customer signs up on the submit day but before the draw day they will
- The membership can be set in back office to set the submit day out one month into the future if past the submit day
- Cancel Day: The cancel day determines the last day that a customer can cancel without being drawn for an additional month. This date is usually set several days before the draft day.
- Before Cancel Day: If a customer cancels before your cancel day they will not be drawn into the upcoming batch.
- Cancel Day and After: If a customer Cancels after your Cancel Day and before your Draw Day they will be drawn for the next month
- When creating an EFT Membership under the EFT Information heading you have the option to force the customer to give a certain amount of days’ notice. This number will be added to the Cancel Day and that will be your customer’s last opportunity to cancel or be drawn into an additional batch.
- Freeze Day: The Freeze Day determines the last day that a customer can freeze without being drawn in the next upcoming EFT batch.
- Before Freeze Day: If a customer freezes before the freeze day it will take effect on the next draw day when they are charged Freeze Dues for the first time.
- Freeze Day and After: If a customer freezes on the freeze day or after they will be drawn on the next batch for the regular membership dues and then frozen after they are charged their freeze dues on the following month.